When preparing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technology Project, every organization should choose the right Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technology Partner with the right toolbox for successful Project Implementation. Deployed successfully, a CRM system will improve business processes and deliver significant benefits throughout every organization. Early on, the most important step is choosing the right CRM Business Partner to work with.
CRM software, as Dynamics CRM delivers tremendous benefits in the short and the long run. Choosing the right Technology Business Partner is not just about making the implementation process as smooth as possible – it’s also setting up a meaningful and long-lasting relationship into the future – from initial project scope through deployment, training, support and future upgrades. Not the least, the right technology partner will make sure custom work is always on the list and enhanced to support business objectives.
To ensure your investment is paid-off early on, start with the Business aptitude, focusing around a Technology Business Partner and people that have been long in the business and evolved throughout Microsoft practice and its suite of products. Having to change Technology Business Partners once your CRM project has been implemented will be more than just inconvenient: it will take up time, resources, cause delays and add to your overall project costs.
Start with these questions in mind:
- Understand Your Business and Challenges. The core purpose of a CRM system is to improve your business processes. Your Technology Business Partner will not be able to do this unless they gain a full understanding of your organisation, the way you work, your aims, culture and objectives. So a good CRM business partner will ask insightful, sensible and difficult questions about your business, your processes and what you’re trying to accomplish.
- Dynamics CRM Skills.Your CRM business partner clearly needs strong Consultancy Dynamics CRM technical skills. And the more complex the project, the more important these skills are needed. Look for Dynamics CRM accreditation.
- Business Acument coupled with Technological Progress. As technical and developer knowledge your business partner understands your unique business processes and can transform these into effective workflow within your CRM system, inside and out.
- CRM Project Management Methodology. CRM project methodology helps CRM project process transparent and helps significantly towards ensuring the success of your project. It will minimise the costs associated with the project, reduce the risks involved and help your organisation achieve maximum user adoption. A defined CRM project methodology, with project structure, roles, responsibilities, milestones and a clear path to success, characterized by fast user adoption: Implementation techniques rely on functional design best practices. Tackling the most complex Enterprise requirements Implementing a new Microsoft Dynamics CRM system follows a phased approach that PowerxRM have as a proven Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner. We help ensure that your system meets your Users’ requirements and have been properly planned to provide your business with the best User experience. Attempting to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM on your own, is only part of the challenge. Having a well-documented infrastructure and requirements will help keep the User adoption on pace when it comes to implementing new changes.
- Industry Expertise, CRM Add-Ons and Accelerators. A Technology Business Partner needs a solid, proven knowledge of your industry sector with add-ons and accelerators to get you an effectively deployed, smoothly implemented CRM solution that meets all your business requirements.
- XRM Platform Microsoft Expertise. The partners that develop and sell applications that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide additional functionality are known to be the most ISV-friendly solutions in the market. Microsoft channel partners represent the last mile of implementation, specialization and support when it comes to Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Having a strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner that focuses on updating and perfecting its products, while clients get the full, superior and undivided attention of a partner with expertise that fits their needs.
- Business & Technology Communication. Good communication is one of the key factors in ensuring the success of CRM projects. Frequent, and regular communication with the right Technology Partner that can ensure flow in explaining ideas, concepts, progress, improvements, while providing continuous support.
Choose the partner that’s right for you, and everyone is empowered!